Real estate are landed asset that cannot be lost or stolen, neither can it be carried away, now is a better time to invest for your future. Myself being an experienced realtor with vast house dealings brings you this opportunity to be a Land owner or having to buy an already built well furnished home.
Take 3mins with me reading about Victoria Shedrack & SDG Realities
I am Shedrack Victoria a realtor of SDG Realities, I got to build some of my greatest passions which has to do with building healthy relationships through effective communication, not just for the spur of it but to drive a conversation that will benefit you in so many ways than one. My passion is to inspire curiosity in the minds of whoever cares to listen and also provide undeniable values along the way, as far as my professional background goes, i have been a media presenter at DGallery TV, and strategic marketer at CMRG, both of these career paths has helped shape my role as the realtor that I am today. Real Estate transcends to acquiring lands and making a great use of it, I believe real estate translates into our daily lives, we all want a place we can not only call a house but a home. Whether it’s for residential or investment purposes, real estate provides you a safe haven for you and everyone else that you truly care about.
It is important that you understand the various types of real estate to better guide your decisions in being a stakeholder – buyer, seller, investor. Here they are;
*Residential real estate: includes both new construction and resale homes. The most common category is single-family homes. There are also condominiums, co-ops, townhouses, duplexes, triple-deckers, quadplexes, high-value homes, multi-generational and vacation homes.
*Commercial real estate includes shopping centers and strip malls, medical and educational buildings, hotels and offices. Apartment buildings are often considered commercial, even though they are used for residences. That’s because they are owned to produce income.
*Industrial real estate includes manufacturing buildings and property, as well as warehouses. The buildings can be used for research, production, storage, and distribution of goods. Some buildings that distribute goods are considered commercial real estate. The classification is important because the zoning, construction, and sales are handled differently.
*Land includes vacant land, working farms, and ranches. The subcategories within vacant land include undeveloped, early development or reuse, subdivision and site assembly.
Why you should invest with SDG Realities
- SDG Realities provides you an asset that grants you ownership in perpetuity (forever yours)
- Real estate, regardless of the types listed above, generally appreciates in value, especially in areas that promises structural development, we’ve got the best suites you’d want to invest in.
- Real estate investment is one of the best decisions in terms having multiple streams of income, it guarantees predictable cashflows, excellent returns, tax advantages or tax breaks and diversification
- Real estate stands a great Leverage for borrowing capital from financial institutions
About SDG realties – Who they are (vision and mission)
Our vast experience in the real estate market stands us out as the company of choice for the delivery of quality products and services. We also design and help to manage strategic business packages for our clients and partners which enhances business growth and development in-turn generating immeasurable income. Dedicated to improve and add value to our business environment which will affect our clients and partners positively to do good and profitable business; we intend to leave a lasting mark of quality, credibility, and competence in their minds. SDG REALTIES a trusted name you can rely upon. We are able to deliver no matter the terrain. Here’s our website for more information about us: sdgrealties.com.ng
Here are some of the core services we offer at SDG REALTIES
- DEVELOPMENT: We engage in the purchase of raw land, rezoning, construction and renovation of buildings, and sale or lease of the finished product to end users. We earn a profit by adding value to the land (creating buildings or improvements, rezoning, etc.) and taking the risk of financing a project.
- SALES AND MARKETING: We earn a commission for creating all marketing material and using our sales agents to sell the inventory of completed units.
- BROKERAGE: We employ a team of real state agents (realtors) to help facilitate a transaction between the buyers and sellers of property. Their job is to represent either party and help them achieve a purchase or sale with the best possible terms.
- PROPERTY MANAGEMENT: We help real estate owners rent out the units in their buildings. Our jobs include collecting rent, showing units, fixing deficiencies, performing repairs, and managing tenants. We charge a fee, typically a percentage of the rent, to property owners.
- REFERRAL COMMISSIONS: Invest and earn 2% monthly on Real Estate Investments. Refer us to a buyer and get the stipulated percentage.
To talk with Victoria, call or whatsapp 08101253490